|Recommended||Download 0x0000009E Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x0000009E Error? What Happened?
0x0000009E, this error code will pop up when my computer is about to frozen up. And always this error: msjava(2).dll not found comes together with that error message. Any connections? Can someone help me?
- Cherrie Colvard
Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x0000009E when running the same program
Your computer periodically "freezes" for a few seconds at a time.
How to Fix 0x0000009E Error?
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error 0x0000009E has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error 0x0000009E
- ress and hold the "Windows" button and the "W" button.
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error 0x0000009E.
How to Fix 0x0000009E Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
What People Say: (About 0x0000009E)
Hat es funktioniert... hoffentlich ich genießen das Produkt dank
by Kenneth Rodriguez Oct.15th
Related: How to Fix Error 0x000225?,Troubleshooter of Error: 0x3eb Netsetup.log,Error Message 0x643 Windows Updates Fix it,How to Fix Error 0xc00d36c4 Xbox?,Error Code Fehler 0x8004ff01 Fixer,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Troubleshooting: 0X00008086 0X00000000 0X0 Error,Solution to Error: 0X00000f4 0X700000003,[Answered] 0x000000f6,0x00111180,[Solved] 0cx0000142 Svchost,emails will not open or delete, say's loading but will not work,Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder,Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems,Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet,Embedded Word document displays multiple columns