|Recommended||Download 0x0000674a Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x0000674a Error? What Happened?
0x0000674a, this error popped up when I was tring to shut down a program. Sometimes this error: browsemngr(2).dll is missing comes together with that error message. Is there any connection between them? my computer is becoming slower and slower. what's wrong?
- Kina Sharper
An error has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The error seems to be caused by 0x0000674a.
Computer runs sluggishly and always seems to be ready to crash down
What You Can Do with Error 0x0000674a
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix error 0x0000674a is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can easily stop the PC from functioning and generate irreversible damage to your own operating system. In fact, a single misplaced comma might prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we Definitely not recommend editing (blank) Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly may create serious problems which may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not assure that issues resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can always be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Windows Update can Fix Your Problem: 0x0000674a
Apply all available Windows service packs and other updates. Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems that may contain fixes for the cause of your error.
How to Fix 0x0000674a Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
What People Say: (About 0x0000674a)
Sehr nützliche Software mit Tonnen von Dll-Dateien.
by Patti Benson Dec.5th
Related: How to Fix Error 0x000225?,Troubleshooter of Error: 0x3eb Netsetup.log,Error Message 0x643 Windows Updates Fix it,How to Fix Error 0xc00d36c4 Xbox?,Error Code Fehler 0x8004ff01 Fixer,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Troubleshoot: 0x0000000a 0x00000018,Troubleshoot: 0x000000ae,0x0000007a Tech Support,[Answered] 0x 80070006,User Guide to: 0x00005d,emails will not open or delete, say's loading but will not work,Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder,Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems,Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet,Embedded Word document displays multiple columns