After Unistalling Windows Live Mail 2012 Msconfig Gets Stuck in Selective startup
I took me all day.
I was wondering why Msconfig wouldn't let me change to Normal startup.
I found that when I have Windows Live Essentials-Mail only, installed on my system Msconfig's startup selection is on Normal startup.
After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials-Mail it reverts back to Selective startup and won't change back to Normal startup even when I change it.
Not sure what cases this with Live Essentials but I did find why it's happening.
Has anyone else ran across this?
Keys to the Problem After Unistalling Windows Live Mail 2012 Msconfig Gets Stuck in Selective startup
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix After Unistalling Windows Live Mail 2012 Msconfig Gets Stuck in Selective startup
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After Unistalling Windows Live Mail 2012 Msconfig Gets Stuck in Selective startup:
How to Fix After Unistalling Windows Live Mail 2012 Msconfig Gets Stuck in Selective startup with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: al iniciar me sale otro escritorio,All applications (.exe files) unable to start correctly, (Application Error 0xc0000005) [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Error: After running microsoft windows 8 update i get an error message when i try to go into libraries using explorer,Troubleshooter of Error: After installing Windows 7 my words are all fuzzy. Not a resolution issue, I checked. Any thoughts?,How to Resolve - Al digitalizar un documento sale. No se puede completar operación error 0X00000015. El dispositico no está listo?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator