After upgrading to windows 8 my optical drive and HDMI out have stopped working.
My optical drive TSST CORP TS-T633C has stopped working and so has the HDMI out port after upgrading to Windows 8 even though the drivers are all updated.
Please tell me what to do.
I have a DELL studio xps laptop.
Anwsers to the Problem After upgrading to windows 8 my optical drive and HDMI out have stopped working.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After upgrading to windows 8 my optical drive and HDMI out have stopped working.:
How to Fix After upgrading to windows 8 my optical drive and HDMI out have stopped working. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshooting:After update to IE10, cannot use browser, locks up before going to any page Error,[Anwsered] After my cousin moved in I am unable to access the internet on my laptop. When I try and diagnose the problem it tells me \"verify the current proxy server configuration\".,Troubleshoot:after trying to instal epsom printer word has stopped workung -have uninstalled but stll not working Error,Troubleshoot:After working fine our wireless home network is now acting very strangely! Error,Troubleshoot:After uninstalling some games and Bing toolbar, Chrome will not launch and Internet Explorer opens to a blank page,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?