AMD 7670m not working "Catalyst Control Centre: Host application has stopped working"
Original title : AMD 7670m
What does the error message "Catalyst Control Centre: Host application has stopped working" mean and how do I fix it?the solution given by mike_G01 is of no use to me.
Keys to the Problem AMD 7670m not working "Catalyst Control Centre: Host application has stopped working"
I understand that the error “catalyst control center: host application has stopped working” appears when you try to open catalyst control center.
What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
The error for the Catalyst Control Center is related to the Graphics card installed on your computer, you may check with the manufacturer if there are any updated drivers for the graphics card which needs to be installed to take care of the issue.
You may try to uninstall and reinstall the graphics card and check if that helps.
To uninstall device
Press “Windows Logo” + “X”.
b) Click on “Device Manager”.
The Device Manager will then display a list of installed devices in the right pane of the console.
Expand the category for Display Adapter.
Right-click the device and select Uninstall.
A dialog box will pop up asking you to confirm ‘Uninstall’.
Click OK to proceed.
Restart the computer and check if things are in place.
You can reinstall the ATI Catalyst package with driver/ccc bundle from here:
Hope it helps, if you still have any query feel free to post.
I will be glad to help you.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error AMD 7670m not working "Catalyst Control Centre: Host application has stopped working" has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: AMD 7670m not working "Catalyst Control Centre: Host application has stopped working":
How to Fix AMD 7670m not working "Catalyst Control Centre: Host application has stopped working" with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: AMD Radeon HD 7400M Series doesn't work in Windows 8,Troubleshooting:ALL SHORTCUT PROGRAMMES OPEN WITH ADOBEREADER Error,How Can You Fix - anyone with opinion of aol 9.7 as search and all else that comes with it?,How to Fix - Application not starting but log created in eventviewer?,Am unable to open my emails in ms outlook 2007 Tech Support,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open