All shortcuts on my desktop are directed to Internet Explorer
by bad luck i opened a music list file using internet explorer and now all the shortcuts on desktop cant open or play without connecting to internet.
what i can i do?
Keys to the Problem All shortcuts on my desktop are directed to Internet Explorer
· Do you remember making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
Try the fixit from the link mentioned below.
Fix broken desktop shortcuts and common system maintenance tasks:
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All shortcuts on my desktop are directed to Internet Explorer:
How to Fix All shortcuts on my desktop are directed to Internet Explorer with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Troubleshooting:Amazon Unbox won't play video's \"error code 0xC00D2728\",Fast Solution to Error: Apps automatically change position when arranging apps in Groups,Fast Solution to Error: AMD Radeon HD 6800M Series Driver issues,Troubleshoot:Appcrash & explorer.exe problem Error,Fast Solution to Problem: Although my 'email contact list' has about 30\/40 addresses in it, I keep receiving the message \"contact list empty\". WHY??,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open