64 bit provider for Microsoft ACE OLEDB
When I am trying to import Excel file data to SQL Server 2005 express Advance, it shows following Error
cannot initialize the data source object of OLE DB provider ""Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0" for linked server "(null)" on 64-bit machine.
already Executed the following commands but still the above error occurs.
EXEC master .
sp_MSset_oledb_prop N'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' , N'AllowInProcess' , 1
EXEC master .
sp_MSset_oledb_prop N'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' , N'DynamicParameters' , 1
can any one suggest how to proceed further ?
Solutions to the Problem 64 bit provider for Microsoft ACE OLEDB
Boot in Safe Mode:
- Open Run command as previously described
- Type MSConfig
- Click on Boot tab
- Tick Safe boot in Boot option
- Select Network
- Click Apply and OK
- Reboot your system
Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 64 bit provider for Microsoft ACE OLEDB:
How to Fix 64 bit provider for Microsoft ACE OLEDB with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Tech Support: 3 unwanted email addresses appear in contact list. how do I remove them from the list?,Tech Support: 4gb memory shows 3gb usable Windows 7,How Can You Fix - 4Gigabyte RAM in win7 64bit is not usable?,Troubleshooter of Error: 2007 Excel Formula help needed,Troubleshoot:7n feature pack,16 June 2011: what is wrong with msn money portfolio manager,1xTouchscreen and a Couple of Monitors, how to make it Work?,2010 word starter will not shut down,24 hours .. no freeze .. no 'not responding' messages,64 bit windows 7 pro + "Safe Remove" USB flash memory = RESTARTS computer!!!