64 bit vs 32 bit IE
i can only access the internet when i use the 64 bit IE explorer-- otherwise my connection says web page unavailable
Keys to the Problem 64 bit vs 32 bit IE
Welcome to Microsoft answers
I would suggest you to try these steps and check if that helps.
Method 1: Use the Manage Add-ons tool to determine which add-on is causing the issue
Use the Manage Add-ons tool in Internet Explorer to individually disable each add-on to determine which add-on is causing errors.
To do this, follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer 8.
2. Click Tools, and then click Manage Add-ons.
3. On the Show drop-down menu, select All add-ons to display all add-ons that are installed on the computer.
4. For each item in this list, select the add-on, and then click Disable in the Information window.
5. When you have disabled all the items in this list, click OK.
6. Exit and then restart Internet Explorer.
7. If issues do not reoccur, repeat steps 1 through 3.
8. Click Enable for a single add-on.
9. Repeat steps 6 through 8 until you determine which add-on causes errors to occur.
After you have used this process to determine which add-on is causing errors, you can disable that add-on.
Or, you can uninstall the software that installs the add-on.
If Method 1 doesn’ t help, follow Method 2.
How to optimize Internet Explorer
Method 2: Reset Internet Explorer settings
To determine whether a performance issue or an error message is caused by configuration settings, reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration.
Refer the article below for help.
Note: Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible.
After a reset, all previous settings are lost and cannot be recovered.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
If, however you’ve never been to browse via Internet Explorer 32-bit, I’d suggest getting the latest driver updates.
Downloading latest driver path seems to have resolved this issue for many other users.
Please check if there’s any driver patch available
for your model.
Please contact your manufacturer for the same.
Hope it helps
Thanks and regards
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing 64 bit vs 32 bit IE.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 64 bit vs 32 bit IE:
How to Fix 64 bit vs 32 bit IE with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: Troubleshoot:64 bit windows 7 pro + \"Safe Remove\" USB flash memory = RESTARTS computer!!! Error,Troubleshooting:2 questions about a Search loop Error,Troubleshooter of Error: 32-bit internet explorer not working and adobe flash not working for 64-bit internet explorer,How to Resolve - 64 bit system to 32 bit recognition?,1606 error code trying to install java [Anwsered],2013 microsoft appcrash,2 clicks required on favorites bar,4gb (3.5gb usable) !! why ? and how to fix ???,58 internet explorers running - Have been experiencing slowed performance and random audio,32 or 64 bit IE8? - Should I use the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer on my 64-bit computer?