access to c:/config.msi issues
Am trying to uninstall previous version of Kaspersky Internet Security so I can install 2011 edition, but keep running into "can't access c:/config.msi" errors.
Have had problems before trying to install updated iTunes (but was able to install iTunes
in safe mode with no problem).
Am also consulting with Kaspersky tech support too, but is there anything I can do about the config.msi issues?
have Windows Vista, HP Pavilion computer.
Keys to the Problem access to c:/config.msi issues
Use this removal tool to get rid of Kaspersky:
"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: access to c:/config.msi issues:
How to Fix access to c:/config.msi issues with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - Accessing an XP backup on a portable hard drive attached to a windows 7 computer.?,How to Fix Error - A Possible Bug In Excel?,Troubleshooting:Acer Aspire V5-551G Switchable Graphics Gone Error,add on security does not allow this page [Solved],Troubleshooting:A problem with Window 7 Unidentified network or No internet access??,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up