32- bit or the 64 bit version?
How do I find out which is loaded on my computer - 32bit or 64bit?
Anwsers to the Problem 32- bit or the 64 bit version?
Select the Start Orb
Right click on Computer and select Properties.
It will show the version there Under System, System Type.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
- Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
- Click "Apply".
- Reboot your computer.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 32- bit or the 64 bit version?:
How to Fix 32- bit or the 64 bit version? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: 1/20/11 Windows Preparing To Configure Windows [Anwsered],How to Resolve - 32-bit & 64-bit Internet Explorer installed on 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate PC. When 64-bit IE not open, clicking URL from Microsoft Outlook or icon on desktop accesses 32-bit IE by default, causing error. How default to 64-bit IE??,Tech Support: 25 minutes for it to reboot!!!,[Anwsered] 403 Forbidden Access for Google,How to Fix Problem - 2203 Database Error: H&R Block Installation?,20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried?,15871 blockpage error message. I can't get into facebook. How can I get this blockpage removed?,3.46gb ram usable but 8gb installed,6x9 envelope BUG,40 second boot delay