32 or 64 Bit Version of Internet Explorer
I just recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and so far so good.
As part of that I got Internet Explorer 11; it's version number is 11.0.9600.1634
The same version is in both Program files, which I thought was for 64-bit programs and Program files (x86).
which I thought was for 32 bit. I have searched the web and all things I get says that it should say what it is when you click on About Internet
Explorer. When I do so, all I get is the version number and (see above) a Product ID.
How do I tell?
Keys to the Problem 32 or 64 Bit Version of Internet Explorer
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 32 or 64 Bit Version of Internet Explorer:
How to Fix 32 or 64 Bit Version of Internet Explorer with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Read More: How to Fix - 646 Error code when updating Vista Home for my Office Home and Student 2007 for KB976321.?,Troubleshooting:24 Hour Time Entry,[Solved] 32 or 64bit?,4 questions on Restore files and Recover system [Anwsered],How to Fix Problem - 64 bit Win 7 will see ipod touch as a camera but canot be seen in itunes?,3.00 GB Usable - Have 4GB installed, and HP website states this model supports 4GB - Windows 7 Ultimate 64,4G issues and Wifi connection.,32- bit or the 64 bit version?,4500 Comfort Mouse -- global swap left-right hand -- obvious but missing!,646 error code 2 update will not go through what must i do to fix this problem now?