Adding min / max buttons to a an userform
My question has two parts to it
The default userform has only the Close button (X) on the top right corner.
Is it possible to add minimize / maximize buttons.Also is it possble via code, shift the focus from the userform to the workbook without Hiding the userform.
I have noticed that while the userform is loaded, I cannot select, even via mouse click, the workbooks that are currently open.
Solutions to the Problem Adding min / max buttons to a an userform
The default userform has only the Close button (X) on the top right
Is it possible to add minimize / maximize buttons.
Go to www.oaltd.co.uk and download a file called formfun, it has all of that and more.
Also is it possble via code, shift the focus from the userform
to the workbook without Hiding the userform.
I have noticed that while
the userform is loaded, I cannot select, even via mouse click, the
workbooks that are currently open.
Open the form modeless by using the vbModeless argument in the show method of the form:
Regards, Jan Karel Pieterse|Excel MVP|http://www.jkp-ads.com
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Adding min / max buttons to a an userform
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Adding min / max buttons to a an userform:
How to Fix Adding min / max buttons to a an userform with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] Adobe reader icon has taken over all my programs,Troubleshooter of Error: Adobe Reader fails to completely install, error 1935,Solution to Problem: Adobe Flash Player problems With Internet Explorer,How to Fix Problem - Adobe Flash Player10 ActiveX & Java 6 Update 18 installed, but not showing in PROGRAMS, not opening up songs, and just not working.?,Address Bar in MS Outlook works fine, displays web page, but Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage [Anwsered],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded