Active X in email window won't let me send message
I have windows 7.
When I open my web mail for work and try to forward or reply to a message I cannot type in the message field.
I have a blue window with red X in the left corner.
Solutions to the Problem Active X in email window won't let me send message
Only access OWA via IE8 32-bit* as ActiveX Controls are not supported in IE8 64-bit.
If the "red x" issue persists, try the 'OWA five-step fix' =>
http://www.mustech.net/2007/02/windows-vista-webmail-owa-fix-for-internet-explorer-7-five-step-fix/ [applies to IE8 and Win7 & Vista]
I am planning on getting MS Office for Small Business.
Will this take care of my problem.
As you would be accessing your email in Outlook itself, not via OWA, I should think installing Office for Small Business would solve this problem, yes.
* If you need guidance on using IE8 32-bit vs.
IE8 64-bit, just ask.
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) ~ MS MVP (IE, Mail, Security, Windows & Update Services) since 2002 ~ Disclaimer: MS MVPs neither represent nor work for Microsoft
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Active X in email window won't let me send message
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Active X in email window won't let me send message:
How to Fix Active X in email window won't let me send message with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: 8007046 is the error code that I get when i try to install windows updates. I keep trying but it's not working and I can't figure out how to fix this. [Solved],Troubleshoot:ActiveX Problem (I Think) Error,[Anwsered] access to c:\/config.msi issues,Account partition query [Anwsered],Solution to Error: Acrobat fails to update.,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up