Add & Subtotal range of cells based on value in 2 different cells
I want to add the values in column P "Billed" (dollar value) based on the value in column R "Type" (M or P) then subtotal by the value in column C "Division" (Ambulatory, Bridgeport, Cancer Care, etc.).
I then want to transfer the subtotals by/with "Division" to another sheet.
The end result I'm trying to achieve is the following:
I'm an Excel beginner and have never used macros.
Solutions to the Problem Add & Subtotal range of cells based on value in 2 different cells
Create a Pivot Table. Drag column R to the column labels, column C to the Row labels and column P to the Value area section.
Hope this helps.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Add & Subtotal range of cells based on value in 2 different cells:
How to Fix Add & Subtotal range of cells based on value in 2 different cells with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: a combien de metre porte le wifi,Fast Solution to Error: add email address from a .com website so it isw safe sender,Fast Solution to Problem: 86/gateway/gateway touch portal/touch mup/touch video.exe,Tech Support: A Black Bar is blocking out the Menu, Favorite and Command Bars.,Troubleshooting:Acessing some webpages, reads, internet explorer has stopped working,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up