Daemon Tools crashes my computer
For some reason my computer always crashes whenever I close a program that I'm running off of a virtual mount (or have installed using a virtual mount) from Daemon Tools.
This is VERY annoying.
How can I fix this?
Anwsers to the Problem Daemon Tools crashes my computer
· Which edition of Daemon tool are you using?
· What is the operating system installed on your computer?
Check for the error message or error code in event viewer.
Link you may refer to:
If you have Windows 7 installed then I would suggest you to check the compatibility of Daemon tool from compatibility center.
If the edition is not compatible, try to run the program in compatibility mode.
Make older programs run in this version of Windows:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows
If it is compatible then you may try uninstalling the tool and reinstalling it back.
Samhrutha G S - Microsoft Support.
Visit ourMicrosoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Daemon Tools crashes my computer
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Daemon Tools crashes my computer:
How to Fix Daemon Tools crashes my computer with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 184.108.40.206059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.220.127.116.11 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.18.104.22.168,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Tech Support: Data Validation List Change Event,How to Fix Problem - Desktop icons open with Adobe reader?,Troubleshoot:Determine is shape object exists in a cell (VBA) Error,Deleting specific information from a spreadsheet [Solved],How Can I Fix - Desktop does not logoff automatically and go into hibernation.?